Published since 2002
Frequency: 4 issues per year
Notes to Authors
The journal Vestnik of
Submission is accepted both in English and Russian.
The thematic scope of Vestnik of
Please prepare your manuscript before submission, using the following guidelines:
1. Manuscripts are submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All files should be submitted as a Word document.
3. The expected length of a submitted theoretical & research paper is 40,000 to 60,000 characters (including spaces) and 20,000 to 30,000 characters for case studies. The text should be in Times New Roman
4. A title page should include:
· the title of the article;
· Author Details
- full name of each author (in English and native language);
- academic degree, academic rank;
- affiliation of each author, at the time the research was completed;
- complete postal address of the affiliation;
- e-mail address of each author;
- telephone number- Current submission and prior presentations disclosure.
Current submission and prior presentations disclosure:I/We wish to submit a manuscript entitled “[title of article]” for consideration by the Vestnik of
5. An abstract, keywords, as well as Universal Decimal and JEL Classifications are to be provided on the second page.
An abstract (preferably no longer than 150 words) should be submitted in the following format:
- Originality/value (mandatory).
The abstract should not contain references to sections, formulas, drawings, references to cited literature. Give special priority in your abstract to new results, important discoveries and verified findings that contradict previous theories. Please, avoid complex grammatical constructions.
A list of 7–9 keywords is to be provided below the abstract. Key words should express the precise content of the manuscript, as they are used for indexing purposes.
Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) and JEL classification codes should reflect in detail the topic of the article.
For JEL see:https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php
6. Headings in the paper must be concise, with a clear indication of the distinction between the hierarchy of headings.
7. All tables and figures (charts, diagrams, line drawings, and photographic images) should be legible, placed into the document in the preferred location and numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals. They should be submitted in electronic form as separate files as well.
8. Footnotes should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals and should be typed at the bottom of the page to which they refer.
9. References to other publications must be carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.The list of references must provide bibliographical data on all publications cited in the article and must not include any papers that are not mentioned in the text.
References should appear throughout the text. Textual references should be typed as [Adizes, 1999] or [Adizes, 1999, p. 23]. Where reference is made to more than one work by the same author published in the same year, identify each citation in the text as follows: [Ross, 1974a, p. 23]. Where four or more authors are listed in the reference list, please cite in the text as [Hanks et al., 1993]. The complete references should be typed and placed at the end of the paper alphabetically.
10. Publishing rights are determined by a license agreement between the author and St. Petersburg State University Publishing House. The Editorial Office Manager will supply the necessary forms for this agreement.Such agreement is necessary in order for the publisher to carry through the dissemination of research results as widely and effectively as possible.
3, Volkhovskiy per.
phone: +7(812) 323-84-52
fax: +7(812) 323-84-51